Why am I being contacted?
You are being contacted because one of your networked health plans hired us to update their provider directories. They have requested we confirm or update your information. Our outreach efforts include phone, fax, email and post mail.
Depending on which state you practice in, health plans are required to reach out to networked practitioners every few months or twice annually.
Current federal requirements:
- Medicare Advantage Standards
- Exchange/Marketplace (Machine Readable Standards)
- Medicaid Managed Care
State regulations (California):
- California's Sentae Bill 137
- California's Department of Insurance (CDI)'s Network
- State Health Insurance Exchange Rules
- State Specific Legislation
Did you find this article helpful?